Thursday, October 13, 2005

Nothin much....

Another day...and I declare that I do have alot of spare time on my hands that should be used to do more useful things like....save the world, rescue an old lady's cat from a tree, volunteer at some home or.....better yet......catch up on some homework. Now that's useful!!!!!
But I do have something to get off my chest or out of my belly. I feel like I need to share my thoughts with someone, but since there's no one here or available (phone-wise), I choose to express myself on my blog.

I've just spent the past 30 mins listening to some music as I browsed through a friend's blog. I've read most of the enteries before, but for some reason, I wanted to find out what I had missed, in terms of the times I was not there to share those moments with him. I got all caught up in each and every single blog entry, and I discovered that though I had read most of them before, I had not READ them. I did not take the time to allow the sites and happenings described to sink into my mind. For that, I'm sorry (you know who you are). I wish I was there to experience them with you.

But doing that would mess up what is going on right now, wouldn't it????

Reading his blog made me realise how funny and unpredictable life is. Things are so beyond our control sometimes, I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I choose to be chearful, despite the confusion that's going on in my head. I choose to look at the bright side of life, and believe that things could be much worse than they are, for example, I could be sick and in the hospital, I could have my worst nightmare happen and be mourning someone I love dearly, or something sad like that (God forbids!!!!)

But I do thank God for my numerous blessings. For a family that love me and look out for me the best they can. For true friends, though few, that really care about me, that hang in there when I loose my mind (and this has happened not too long ago) and loose all that was once top priority inmy life. For that one friend who I can trully say has blessed my life in every way; one that has believed in me when no one else did, that listened to me act a fool and whin about things and situations I could change, once that prays and hopes for me, even though we can't watch movies late at night and hold hands like we used to.

Before I get into my usual "balling stage", if you're reading this, I just want you all to know that I love and appreciate you all. I wish I could put up some pictures to show what ya'll look like. But till then, let these words portray my never-ending gratitude to you. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home