Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nice Weekend coming.



So it's been almost a week since I wrote something down. But I just wanted to say.....to all my loyal fans out there.....thnk you. Knowing that you read my blog day after day after day, and you sip inspiration from my words, keeps me going. I love you and God bless America.



(Just moi trying to look serious)



Ok...seriously. This week (and last) was crazy for me, but I did have a lot of blessed moments. I found some days filled with confusion and uncertainties, and others with bountiful blessings and God just making a way when I couldn't see any way out. Life is beautiful and just....full for surprises.

Work is great. School....same 'ol same 'ol. I have an exam in two days, and immediately after.....I will be planning my trip to LANSING, MI!!!!! I can't wait. I will have sooooo much fun.....it's not going to make any sense. Sike!!!! But I can't wait to get to Lansing. I miss the Michigan air, and just being a graduate student in the midst of all those crazy, young students. Men I wish UB was larger. But I can't wait to see my brothers and hear of their crazy stories. I can't wait to attend the cultural show, which is the reason I planned this trip in the first place...but everyone who knows me knows that the MAIN reason for this trip doesn't involve a bunch of African students being creative on stage :-p

Well to keep this short.....I know this coming weekend will be a memorable one...regardless of what happens. But God knows....there's gonna be alotta bum shaking!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger Emmanuel said...

So what is the main reason you are coming to lansing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home