Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Definately an AWESOME weekend.

I need to put up some pics in order to to bore you the reader, and me sometimes.)


Let me start of by answering the question that was posted on my last entry. People did not believe the gala show was the MAIN reason for my wanting to go to Lansing. They believed it had to do with a certain gentleman that has been a huge part of my life these past couple of years. I don't know if I should name any names, as I never know who might be reading this. But there were a couple of reasons that I went to Lansing...all personal though.
I was blessed enough to make it to and from Michigan safely. It really was a weekend that will never be forgotten. There was alot of screeming, laughing, crying, talking...... need I go on???? I felt it all within this past three days and four nights. But there were moments that will forever be cherished, and that was the level of honesty and openess I had to be on in order to do what needed to be done.


The show was good, food ok...ok because my friends and I reacted to it. But African food is great overall. My brothers are looking and doing good, thank God. I was happy to see some familiar faces.So yes, I am back to Baltimore and can't wait to settle down.

Ohhhhhh....I got the John Legend CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home