Saturday, April 08, 2006

First for April

It's very funny that I started my blog a couple of months or so before my dear friend (u know who u are..lol) did. But for some reason , this woman has written more "publishable" material than I. I think that definitely needs to change somehow.

So I actually just got done reading her blog, and as usual, I was pushed to post something. I love reading her blog because we both seem to be on the same path n life, and that is figuring out how God truly wants to write HIS love story in each of our lives. Though we are different people, we seems to have very good conversations that always leave me feeling like I do deserve better, that I should do more, have more. I am grateful to have such a friends.

Well lately I've been trying to do more. I've had to step way out of my comfort zone and be adventurous...(like being young and crazy isn't enough).I see growth and many possibilities ahead, and for the first time in a long time, I feel like I am taking the necessary steps to grab onto something else, something (or someone) that wants to mean more to me than ever before. He wants me to really believe that my heart needs in my life is in Him. It is Him. And for some reason, I've been scared to totally let go of all my abilities, trying to work out my inabilities by myself...My way...At my own time.
Well, just like my dear friends, I see that I can never do anything on my own, and I thank God for that revelation. I am young and wild (at heart) and I sure do need someone to put a leash on me every once in a while, if not always. And even as I discover the path I am to take with my job preference, my friendships and my faith, I somehow am kind of ready for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home