Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today started off ok. I sometimes have to remind myself that this is just an online journal, one I can use to express myself(but there's a limit) and one I can use to let people know what is basically going on in my life. I have to work on the 'basic' part (lol).

So this is a tough...very tough time in my life. ALOT is going on,with finals soon approaching and the semester/year coming to an end. Thank God for the Thanksgiving break coming up. I hope to get certain questions answered because sometimes you find yourself moving in a very, very slow pace in one area of your life, that kind of puts a dent in all the other areas.(I find myself in the 'reflection zone' already, even thought we haven't entered the month of December. Scary...but trully interesting).

I can never thanks God enough for my blessings that come in the form of family and friends. I have to know how to work these blessings and use them as much as I can. I thank God for my immediate family that just want to remain there for me to know that everything will be ok, and for friends who I can call up once in a while to just vent, and regardless of my history with them, they always take the time to listen and also give real good advice.

School is good so far, I'm just praying to God to do really good in my accounting class that seems to be kickin my butt. All the other's are interesting and not too difficult. I'm hoping for some days and ways I can move around in this city and just loosen up a little, and breathe. By saying this, I don't mean I need to be free from certain things, but it just means I need to hope again, and believe that all things are still possible, despite my past mess ups. You know???

I bet that's a great feeling. I will spend some time in my next entry or two talking about my co-workers and their different but yet interesting characters.

I have to go to classs. It starts in 30 minutes. Man I will be in class from 5.30pm to 11pm...is that crazy or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home