Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Currently at school. The time is exactly 11:16pm, and I am doing what I didn't think I'd be doing so soon. I'm messing with the enemy!!!

Ok well, not really. But somehow, only God knows if this is good for both my mental and spiritual health. (Lord, help me.)

I found myself reading a couple of profiles of some friends of mine on that site called TheFacebook. It seems that young adults are getting to know Christ for themselves. Atleast they are knowing of God and of Christ. It's encouraging to read the profiles of those I(personally) would not have thought were anywhere close to God that they would put scripture verses on their walls, or profiles....hmmm

Well today was good. I think I'm holding up pretty well with school and all. I'm on this mission to make more friends....more non-African friends. But I don't want to force anything you know. But with moving to Baltimore, I have met some of the most interesting people, from different backgrounds and beliefs. It's a little scary because it is something that's new and unusual for me.
Now, to speak from my heart. I'm on a road where I know I should not stop. Not for my past, not for my feelings, not for anything that does not sound or feel remotely "right". I need serious friends, who take the things of this life and of the next seriously. Who appreciates the blessings that God has bestowed, but is not afraid to make changes. I sometimes need to reminded that all things are TRULY possible. All I have to do is believe and bathe myself in this hard but priceless fact.
I miss my best friend. I long to have such priceless friendship again. I miss talking to my girls. I miss the sounds of reason and the hard truth about the state of my heart. I miss that hug..that touch...that look. Most of all, I miss that God in you.

I now realize that nothing....NOTHING makes my Spirit come alive like acknowledging who God truly is true the words of our lips. Have a blessed night in Jesus Name. AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home