Sunday, April 09, 2006

Today was, and still remains a beautiful day. Palm Sunday, when our Lord entered into Jerusalem before He was crucified and raised up from the dead, all because of you and I.
Service was educational yet powerful. I learnt that living Righteously was (and is) the answer to all our problems in life. This is the answer I have so prayed to God for for so many months and years. You think you know something about a certain subject, but you are put to shame when someone who has taken the time to learn and live the truth speaks about that same subject. It wows me all the time, and I am grateful to God for the ability to be wowed, especially when it has to do with my personal growth in all areas of my life.
One sad thing that happened today though was that I lost my cell phone. I have a feeling that someone picked it up, in church, with the INTENTION to hand it over to an usher, BUT (for Christ sake, I am believing this) got all caught up in the Spirit and the great message that was being preached, that they forgot to hand it over.
SO I had to turn off my phone, for the next 30 days or until I am able to afford a new one or better yet, find my old baby.
So if you are reading this, please send your number to me in the mail. Apart from a very few numbers, I wasn't able to memorize a lot of them. So I might have to start from square one :-(

But all things will work together for my good. I just have to remain joyful and have faith that it all will. Happy Palm Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home