Monday, December 24, 2007

Towards the end...

Update: I was blessed enough to attain my Masters degree last Sunday. It was a very exciting day for me, and my brother Godfrey who was also graduating on that same day.
So I am officially an M.B.A. graduate...sounds good to say :-D



So what next? I've had to provide some answers to that question like 100 times since I graduated. What next? I am praying for an exciting job, and not just one that pays the bills. I am also taking the time to REST and be sad that I won't have any quizzes, midterms or finals to work on anymore ( or at least the next few years).

I am also excited about the coming year. I have heard (and believe) that the year 2008 symbolizes a year of NEW BEGINNINGS. How exciting is that??? Looking back on the year 2007, which was the "defining" year of what stays and what God takes away, I am even surprised as to how precise God can be sometimes. This has truly been the defining year for me, and I can't wait to start all over again in 2008.Hopefully, I would have NEW level of confidence in myself and trust in the promises I receive, a new job, a new car or a new friend...whichever God thinks I'm ready for ;-)

So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. Let the Love of God and the knowledge of Jesus Christ bring true joy and peace to us all. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home