Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Smiling...

On the topic of Worship. It's funny to see other people going through the same tought times as you are.
I've been running away from God's word for a little while now, and I know see it's because facing God would mean me facing my past and taking those huge leaps towards my future. I've always been a little scared of the UNKNOWN. Well not a little, but alot. I don't like not knowing what to expect and how to get ready for it. I see now that that's who we are as humans; afraid of not being in control of our own destinies and not calling all the shorts with issues that concern us and those we love.
But this morning, I was reminded of something I know I have writen about in other entries in the past, and that is trully being patient and knowing WHO I say my God is. I need to do my part, talk to him more often than I do now, and just Love Him, especially when this earthly vessel doesn't feel like it or understand what is going on.
The truth is we are trully nothing outside of our Main Source. I find that I am at my lowest potential when I don't feed my spirit and mind. And then I wonder why I feel alone and confused. I am nothing but my past and future mistakes without the One who died on the Cross so that those sins won't ever plague me again. So why would I want to carry the weight of my past everyday of my life just because of my fear of the future??? Why won't I embrace and let go to the Man who has proven His love for me over and over and over again? Why won't I choose to continually love and serve Him. Why?
So I choose to praise him with my hands lifted up, eyes shut and tears coming down my cheeks. I do this because it's only at those moments that I feel like I'm doing what I was meant to do.There's so much freedom in honest worship, and in order for it to be honestly from my heart, I need to do the necessary work before I come before Him. He really does deserve Everything praise Everyone can Ever give Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home