Friday, September 08, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!!!

Today has started off "ok". I know that's not a great way to begin a blog entry but that's just about how I feel right now. Ok. Last night, I was on the phone with a special friend of mine but for some silly reason, I decided to go off and act like I was suffering from a split personality disorder (lol). For a second, I forgot that I was only doing it to bug him, but was almost believing it myself. Scary T....Very scary!!!
But God is good as always, and I should stop all this madness...literally. I've not been feeling my best health-wise and felt like I could use that as an excuse to act up. Not anymore (Lanre, if you're reading this...I promise :-D).

I just want to give my little testimony and say that no matter (O Lord...help me remember this always)how I feel or what happens, God is yet faithful, loving and waiting to make things right again. With classes, work and just the crazy fast pace of everyday life, it's easy to get swamped and burdened. So Lord, I've decided to take this time to say Hi (Hi Lord) and that I am eternally grateful that You know me by name and you continue to love me, in the midst of my mess. I am also constantly reminded this season that all things are possible, as long as You get the praise at the end. I can never thank you enough.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Papillon said...

T, I love you because though you are crazy, you know it. You have the uncanny ability to always shock me, but that's what makes life with you so interesting. I've missed you on blogsphere-- welcome back, stay a while! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home