Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Beginnings in a new year.

As usual, I'm back from one of my many long vacations away from blogging. It's a brand NEW YEAR, which I believe holds alot more possibilities and grace than last year. So this year, I promise to try harder...in everything. Promising to quit one bad habit after another, as is expected by all when a New year begins, could be a receipe for disaster. I have found this to be true. Like a crystal meth or heroin addict trying to go "cold turkey" as a means to break a deadly addiction, it is better to take it one day at a time.

So I will make no huge promises with regards to the frequency at which I will/should be blogging. But I did have a wonderful Christmas celebration and a blessed New Year's eve. Here are some pics.


(Please ignore my feet :-D)


My handsome cousin whom we recently located somewhere in GA (along with his two older sisters and older brother).. It's a bizzare story but the bottome line is that God is good.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Papillon said...

Awwh!! The Nwanze clan-- how cute! To echo someone I know, "Can you please post more than 2 pictures-- for crying out loud!" Mucho love chicha, praying favor and strength for this new year. We are not as we were, but ever changing to be more like Him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home