Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spring Semester's over!!!

It's 9:17PM and I got done with my last final of the first year of my Master's program. Phew!!!!!(that was alot of "ofs"). But it was the easiest final of them all...thank God for huge favors. This semester is all over and done with...so can someone explain to me why I am STILL hanging around the UB campus??? I have zero idea. Maybe it's because I've spent quite a few nights and all my days here since the past three or more weeks. Now I feel like this is my second home..(now I know I'm stressed and I'm lossing it too).

But it's now time to catch up on some friends and house chores. Also, it's time to get back to taking good care of Toni, the best way I know how. Later.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Papillon said...

I love you Miss Toni!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home